famous whores, people claimed to be whores and people called by the word “whore” in popular culture fiction or non fiction?
the list is too long!!
- xi8 answered: “pretty woman”?
- wrenhead answered: anne boleyn
- escravidao answered: Bruna Surfistinha
- thin-white-duchess likes this
- thunderkatmeow answered: paris hilton
- motherofserpents answered: just about every female ever
- tomfooolery likes this
- sleepymountain answered: the french demi-mondaines (Liane de Pougy, Caroline Otero etc) + Nana from the eponym book of Zola was inspired from them
- dirtygrrrl likes this
- littlecreamsoda answered: The Protestant Whore herself, Nell Gywn!
- mgherian answered: abigail williams!
- mitercermundo answered: Fantine from The Miserables.
- girlsgetbusyzine reblogged this from arvidabystrom and added:
- girlsgetbusyzine likes this
- parochialism answered: marilyn monroe
- oswiecim answered: Sonya, Crime & Punishment (archetypical prostitute with a heart of gold)
- hollyhotdog answered: like, Mary Magdalene?
- arvidabystrom posted this