i am making a video about feminism and stuff that guys think it’s ok to say on a daily basis, as a “compliment” or as advice (as seen on: the nice guy complex)
are there any particular situations that you think are relevant to address? please drop me a message in my ask (it wont be published up until the video and if you don’t want ur username mentioned it’s ok, just let me know) or reply to this post/reblog it with your opinion.
EDIT: i think my askbox is not working properly so i can’t link directly to it, but if you can send it through there, be my guest! :D
- medina-kim likes this
- brujademar likes this
- hologram-grrl likes this
- hairypitsandtits likes this
- yousaytheydontcare likes this
- zeldahippytits said: A few times a day whenever I go out in anything less than a massive fucking overcoat, men stare and shout and say all kinds of creepy shit. But that’s not the worst part. The worst part is when MALE FRIENDS THINK I’M TALKING SHIT.
- droooling likes this
- whatifthepaintchipsfromthewall likes this
- d-anyell likes this
- gorgonetta likes this
- girlsgetbusyzine reblogged this from bijunkie
- zeldahippytits likes this
- bijunkie posted this