This month is flying by! Workshop 2 and 3 are done and this Saturday is the final class. In the second workshop we introduced a long list of different effects and experimented with both analog and digital processing techniques. Last week we explored the basis of sound synthesis - waveforms, modulation, filters, envelopes and everything in between. Students had the opportunity to test out Christie’s modular system and a couple of synths.
This week we’ll discuss composition and finish up our horror soundtracks - just in time for the witching hour!
A free workshop series introducing young women to the basics of electronic music creation, recording and history.
THIS IS SO COOL! I wish there was something like this in London, UK and was for women of all ages :(Blog comments powered by Disqus
- freckledspace likes this
- birdwarden likes this
- alienshekatie reblogged this from girlsgetbusyzine
- katyax likes this
- goldenscales likes this
- batbruja reblogged this from girlsgetbusyzine
- batbruja likes this
- molokoko likes this
- thiswillneverbeourtown likes this
- thesemonstersarereal likes this
- extraordinarym4chine likes this
- nineeyedruby likes this
- andrewbarrentine likes this
- theeducationsystemlol reblogged this from girlsgetbusyzine
- stinkypuff likes this
- girlsgetbusyzine reblogged this from intheloopelectronicmusic and added:
- girlsgetbusyzine likes this
- khotin likes this
- intheloopelectronicmusic posted this